Updated: January 1, 2023
1. How Information Is Collected on Foodrinke
Information You May Decide To Provide On The Site
We may collect data, including individual data, from you if you decide to give that information. For instance, you may share your full name and contact information (such as phone number or email address), DOB, among other data, when you choose to subscribe to our email list or newsletter.
Also, when participating in the site’s comment section, you may share personal information. Therefore, understand that the information in the comment sections can be seen or collected by any person who visits the website. For your own safety and privacy, avoid sharing personal information that you don’t want others to view.
Data That Is Automatically Gathered When You Are on Foodrinke
When you are on the Site, our third-party partners and us may automatically gather particular data about your visit employing different tools like cookies, web beacons, and other comparable technologies. The data collected when you are on the Site may contain your IP address, as well as information about your operating system, browser, and system settings. In addition, the collected data may be of the device used to enter the Site, individual device identifiers, and clickstream info. Our third-party partners or us may consolidate data that each of us obtains automatically with other data about you, including data you decide to share.
Cookies are small files of data that online services (including websites) use to save data about users on their own devices. This Site may utilize cookies (such as Flash cookies, and HTTP and HTML5 cookies), as well as additional kinds of local storage. You can find out more about cookies by visiting the following site: http://www.allaboutcookies.org. You can read your options on how to disable or limit cookies on your device in the section below. Keep in mind that if you decide to disable cookies, your user experience, in terms of functionality, may be affected.
To operate our automatic data collection, we may put tags (know as “web beacons”) on the site’s pages or in emails we might send to you. Web beacons are tiny files that associate web pages to specific servers and their cookies. Web beacons may be used for different purposes, such as tracking the number of visitors, analyzing users’ interaction with the Site, estimating the number of emails that we send are actually view and which articles, posts, or links are seen by visitors.
Moreover, we employ third-party web analytics software (like Google Analytics), to present us with statistics and other data about all visitors.
Most browser settings allow you to automatically send a “do not track” signal to websites you may visit. However, at the moment, there is no official agreement among industry members as to the definition of “do not track” in this context. Like most websites, Foodrinke.com is not yet programmed to reply to “do not track” signals from browsers.
Ultimately, businesses that provide specific third-party software, widgets, apps, tools, and plug-ins that may appear on the Site may use automated means to gather data about your interactions with these features. This data collection depends on the privacy policies or procedures of those providers.
Additional information concerning our utilization of cookies and other tracking technologies are explained in our Cookies Policy.
2. How We May Use Data We Gather
We may use the data collected from you and the Site for different purposes, like to:
- Carry out, assess, and enhance our company (which may entail developing unique features; examining and enhancing the user experience; evaluating the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising; and supervise our communications);
- Perform data analytics concerning the Site’s usage (like market and customer investigation, financial and trend analysis, and anonymization of individual information);
- To serve advertising, content, as well as offers to you based on your personal interests and web activities, from third parties or us;
- Communicate on, and manage your involvement in, events, programs, competitions, and other promotions;
- Safeguard against, distinguish, and deter fraud, deception, and different criminal activities, requirements, and other liabilities;
- Comply with appropriate legal obligations, law requirements, and our own policies;
- Provide services you request (for instance, when you sign up for an email list);
- Reply to inquiries, issues, and comments, and give other sorts of user support; and
- Offer you services and products via marketing messages, or direct you to segments of this Site or other websites, that might interest you;
3. How The Site May Share Data
Our representatives, partners, specialists, and other providers may have access to the data we obtain within the Site to do work on our behalf. Those individuals or companies are subject to nondisclosure obligations and are restrained from utilizing individual information gathered for purposes other than to give the requested support. Also, we may share data:
- With your permission;
- If we conclude disclosure is essential or suitable to prevent physical injury or economic loss, or in association with an investigation of presumed or real criminal activity;
- Concerning analytics and statistical data, to inform advertisers about the characteristics of our visitors;
- In response to state and government agencies’ requests, such as law enforcement officials, including to obey national security obligations;
- In the case we sell all or a part of our company or assets (like a restructuring or liquidation). If that happens, we’ll seek to give you with reasonable notice of changes in ownership, incompatible new uses of your individual data, and options you may have regarding your own data;
- With our affiliates for internal company objectives;
- With third parties for marketing reasons, including social media channels, data management platforms, and other ad technology providers; and
- If we are obligated to do so by legislation, law, or judicial process (like a subpoena).
4. Data Retention and Access of Data
We will keep your individual information as long as required for the reasons it was retained, such as to allow you to use our services and information. In certain situations, we may keep information for more extended periods to comply with relevant legislation, settle conflicts with any individual or business, and as needed to manage our business. All individual records we retain will be subject to this Policy and our in-house guidelines. We recognize your control over your data and, upon request, we’ll seek to verify your identity and whether we have or are processing data that we have obtained from you. Known that it is your right to correct or update wrong or inadequate individual data, ask for the deletion of your data, or ask that we no longer utilize it. Under special conditions we will not be able to satisfy your request, such as if it conflicts with our governing obligations, affects judicial matters, we cannot confirm your identity, or it involves excessive cost or work, but in any case, we will reply to your inquiry within a fair timeframe and give you an answer. To make such a request of us, you can email us at email@example.com.
5. Consumer Choice
Unsubscribing. To unsubscribe from a specific email list or newsletter, use the “unsubscribe” link. When we send emails to subscribers we may allow advertisers to include information in those emails or assign dedicated email on behalf of those partners. We may reveal your opt-out choices to other parties to keep your preferences in accordance with applicable regulations.
Blocking cookies on your device. Some browsers may be configured to inform you when you accept cookies, or allow you to limit or block particular cookies. However, if you decide to disable or block cookies, that could influence specific aspects of the website.
Disabling ‘Flash cookies’. We may use other sorts of local storage that operate similarly, but are kept in separate sections of your device from regular browser cookies. Your browser may allow you to block its HTML5 local storage or remove data held in its HTML5 local storage. Click here for more information about eliminating data held in “local shared objects” or adjusting relevant preferences.
6. How We Keep Your Personal Data Safe
In all possible aspects, we keep proper protection designed to guard the individual information you provide against random, illegal, or unlawful damage, modification, access, exposure, use, and or loss. However, it is impossible to ensure the safety of data transmitted on the web, and you acknowledge some uncertainty concerning the protection of the data you provide online. If you any questions about the security of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Quizzes and Surveys
When browsing through Foodrinke, you may be asked to engage in polls or quizzes asking data about you; this is completely optional. If you do decide to engage, understand that they may be operated by other parties that aren’t managed by Foodrinke, and consequently, the data you give may be gathered by the other parties and subject their own policies.
8. Keeping Children’s Privacy
This Site is not meant for use by children, and we don’t intentionally gather individual information from children (16 and younger). If, for any reason, individual information from a child (16 and under) has been collected, we’ll erase such information.
9. For Users Outside the U.S.A.
Your individual information may be collected and given in and to the U.S.A. and in other nations by our associates and/or service providers. The information protection legislation in these nations may have an inferior standard of security and protection for your individual information than where you reside. We take great responsibility in protecting your individual info. We have set in place mechanisms and ways to protect it when (or if) it is transferred internationally. We will transfer your individual information in compliance with appropriate data protection legislation and will perform proper safeguards to guarantee that your own information is appropriately secured by any other party that will access your data (for example, by utilizing the Model Clauses as established by the European Commission).
10. EU Users – Know Your Rights Under the GDPR
We recognize your right to access and manage your individual information under relevant Data Protection Laws.
Valid from May 25th, 2018, if you are under the European Union Data Protection Laws (“EU Users”), our processing of your individual information will comply with the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament, as well as of the Council of April 27th, 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation.
Obtaining, Correcting, or Removing Your Data
For European Union Users, to inquire about accessing or correcting your own information per applicable Data Protection Laws, please email us to email@example.com.
Please include your registration info in the email. Also, we may need further information for verification purposes, or to confirm that you have an applicable email account.
For European Union Users, if you’d like us to erase data that you have given through the Services, please let us know by emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll respond in a reasonable time and manner per applicable Data Protection Laws. Keep in mind that any or all of the data you gave may be needed for the Services to operate correctly or may be automatically held in backup storage or records storage.
Portability of Your Own Info
For EU Users, should you request it, we will give you a file of your primary account data and the info under your sole control under relevant Data Protection Laws.
Information portability is the capacity to get some of your data in a format you can migrate from one provider to another per relevant Data Protection Laws. This may apply to some of your data, but not to all of it.
11. For Swiss and European Users – Privacy Shield (Data Transferred Into the USA)
This website complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, as well as the Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework concerning the gathering, management, and preservation of individual data transferred from the EU and Switzerland to the USA, respectively. We have certified to the USA Department of Commerce that we comply with the Privacy Shield Principles concerning such data.
The Privacy Shield Principles will govern if there is any dispute regarding this Policy and the Privacy Shield Principles. To find out more on the Privacy Shield program, and to check the certification doc., please go to https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
According to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks, the next observations apply:
- We are responsible for the onward transfer of individual info to other parties serving as our agents unless we can demonstrate we were not giving rise to the losses;
- We may be asked to provide European Union and Swiss individual info if requested by government authorities including to satisfy national safety and legal requirement; and
- We are subject to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC);
Additionally, we pledge to refer incomplete complaints and objections under the Swiss-US and EU-US Privacy Shield Principles to a nonpartisan conflict resolution entity, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, in the USA. If you do not get confirmation of your claim, or if it’s not competently addressed, please go to the following website for additional information – http://www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/.
If your Privacy Shield claim cannot be settled by the above channels, you may request binding mediation for some remaining complaints not resolved by other mechanisms.
12. Privacy Rights: State of Nevada
Under the Nevada statute, residents from Nevada may present a request informing us not to perform some disclosures of individual data we might keep about them. To do this, please email us at email@example.com.
13. California Privacy Rights: CCPA
This segment includes disclosures dictated by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and refers only to “individual data” that is subject to the CCPA. Users with incapacities may obtain this notice with a conventional screen reader.
Individual Data We Gather, Reveal for Business Reasons, and Exchange.
We gather the sections of individual data about California users identified below. As further outlined in the table below, in the preceding 12 months, we have revealed and traded California users’ data to other parties for commercial and monetary reasons. [Note: Please verify which (if any) of the following categories (1) you collect; (2) you have revealed for a commercial purpose (e.g., to service parties) within the prior 12 months; and (3) you have sold to other parties within the previous 12 months. After filling out the table, we can modify this segment as required.]
|Categories of Individual Data||Gathered in the last 12 months:||Categories of sources from which data is obtained:||Business or commercial reasons for gathering, handling, and sharing:||Disclosed for company purposes to the following categories of other parties:||Sold to the following categories of other parties:|
|individual and online identifiers||Yes||All categories.||All purposes.||All categories.||All categories.|
|Business or transactions data||Yes||All categories.||All purposes.||All categories.||All categories.|
|Internet or different electronic network activity data||Yes||All categories.||All purposes.||All categories.||All categories.|
|Conclusions drawn from the preceding data about your predicted preference||Yes||All categories.||All purposes .||All categories.||All categories.|
|Other data about you that is associated with the individual data above||Yes||All categories.||All purposes.||All categories||All categories.|
We obtain these individual data from the next categories:
- Consumer or users information resellers
- Service providers;
- Affiliates not under the business; and
Why We Utilize and Disclose California Data.
We handle and reveal the individual data we gather for monetary and business purposes, as further explained in this Policy. These purposes include, without limitation:
- Our business purposes, including marketing, publicity, offering promotions, authentication, identity resolution, scam prevention, fulfillment services, and facilitating transactions.
- Our business objectives, as identified in the CCPA, which include:
- Identifying and protecting against safety occurrences, scam, and criminal activity;
- In-house research for technological advancement;
- Auditing related to our communications with you;
- Statutory compliance;
- Performing services such as account servicing, processing orders and payments, and analytics;
- Internal operations;
- Activities to support and enhance our services; and
- Other one-time uses.
Recipients of California Individual Data.
May sell the categories of individual data indicated above to the categories of other parties posted here:
- Affiliates not under Ropcaf brand;
- Associate programs;
- Service providers;
- Social media; and
- Advertising/Marketing companies.
We reveal the categories of individual data indicated above to the categories of other parties posted here for business purposes:
- Data analytics suppliers;
- Social media networks
- Service suppliers;
- Affiliates not under Ropcaf brand;
- Operating systems, and programs; and
- Internet service suppliers.
Your Rights Concerning Individual Data.
Residents of California have specific rights concerning the individual data collected by companies. If you are a resident from California, you may choose to use the following rights about your data, with some exclusions and restrictions:
- The right to ask that we erase the individual data we have obtained from you or keep about you;
- For specific categories of individual data, the right to ask a list of what individual data (if any) we revealed to other parties for their own direct business objectives in the previous calendar year, as well as the names and addresses of those parties;
- The right to opt-out of our sale(s) of your own data. Keep in mind that if you opt-out of some types of sales, we will be incapable of providing you with the services that rely on such transactions;
- The right not to receive prejudicial treatment for the use of the privacy rights presented by the CCPA. We may give you some economic incentives authorized by applicable legislation as compensation for enabling us to gather, sell, or keep your own data; and
- The right to recognize the sections and particular pieces of individual data we gather, manage, reveal, and trade about yourself, the categories of sources from which we gathered your own data, our purposes for obtaining or selling your own data, the categories of your own data that we have either sold or revealed for a commercial reason, and the categories of other parties with which we have distributed individual data.
To use either of the just mentioned rights, communicate with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confirmation Process and Needed Info.
Keep in mind that we may require to ask further information from you to confirm your identity or comprehend the extent of your inquiry, although you will not be obligated to sign up with us to submit a request or have it met.
May select an accredited representative to obtain a CCPA petition on your behalf. We will want evidence of your permission to appointing such an individual and confirmation of your identity.
We do not sell the individual data of children under 16 years of age.
14. California Residents: Individuals Under 18.
If you are a resident from California below the age of 18 and are a registered user of the website, you may ask that we eliminate information or data posted by on the website by:
(a) presenting a petition in writing to email@example.com; and
(b) Identifying the data or content you want to have erased and present adequate info to enable us to find your data that needs to be removed.
Nonetheless, keep in mind that we are not obligated to, and may not be able to, delete your data if:
- the data was reposted, or saved by somebody else;
- the data is anonymized so that it cannot be associated with you;
- you do not follow the directions posted in this Policy on how to request the elimination of your data;
- other state or federal laws require other parties (or us) to keep the data; or
- you have accepted payment or other types of compensation for giving the info. Moreover, this provision should not restrict law enforcement officials to get the relevant data.
15. Links To Other Websites
On Foodrinke, we may present links to different websites that are managed by other parties. These websites probably have their own privacy notices or procedures, which we recommend you understand. We are not accountable for the content, usage terms, or policies of websites that we don’t control or manage.
If you have any inquiries or want to know more about the international transfer of your own personal information or the implemented protections, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. How We’ll Keep You Up To Date With The Revisions To This Policy
17. How To Contact Us
If you have inquiries about our privacy policies or the information above, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
You may also email us to the above email address if you would like an extract of all of your personal data stored on our site or to request that we delete all of your information stored on our site.
If you live in the European Economic Area and want to know more about your rights regarding the “GDPR”, please add “GDPR privacy rights inquiry” at the beginning of your email.
If you reside in the state of California and want to know more about your California privacy rights, please add “California privacy rights inquiry” at the beginning of your email.